November 9 – Jankowski
November 16 – Nelson
Sunday, November 10
Sunday School/Bible Class 9:00 a.m.
Church 10:00 a.m.
Sing in church
Friday, November 15
Book orders due
Wednesday, November 27
Noon dismissal for Thanksgiving break
Monday, December 2
Wednesday, December 18
Northtown Christmas Concert, 2:00 p.m.
Candlelight service, 7:00 p.m.
Sing in church
Hymn: Due Mon., Nov. 11
TLH #43: We Sing the Almighty Power of God
K-2: v. 6
WS #713: Your Little Ones Dear Lord
Gr. 3-7: all
Bible Passages: Due Wed., Nov. 13
K: Prov. 3:5
Gr. 1: Matt. 22:37
Gr. 2: Ps. 51:10; 1 John 1:7
Gr. 3: Matt. 7:7; Ps. 103:1-2
Gr. 4: Ps. 14:1; Ps. 119:32
Gr. 5: 1 Cor. 10:31; Rom. 5:12
Catechism: Due Fri., Nov. 15
I am something people love or hate. I change people’s appearances and thoughts. If a person takes care of himself I will go up even higher. To some people I will fool them. To others I am a mystery. Some people might want to try and hide me but I will show. No matter how hard people try, I will never go down. What am I?
- We sing in church this Sunday. If your child is not at Sunday School, please make sure to be at church by 9:40.
- A reminder that if your child is sick or is getting a ride home with someone else, the teachers need to hear from the parent. Please don’t rely on the children to pass along the message. Also, a quick text or phone call would be appreciated if you are going to be late to pick up your child. The teachers do sometimes have to leave soon after school and it’s much appreciated if parents can give as much of a heads up as possible.
- Beginning November 18, we will be welcoming a new kindergartner to our school, Macie Craven. Because of an additional family, the school cleaning schedule will change but not until March. Rather than printing a whole new calendar, we will list the changes in the Friday Note as we get closer to that time. Questions? See Mrs. Hein or Mrs. Bergstrom.
- Please let Mrs. Hein know if your child will NOT be here for the Christmas Eve service. The service will be on December 24 at 6:00 p.m.
- We did get one person who signed up to host our Christmas party on Monday, December 23. We hope to get at least two more volunteers.
- In connection with the Christmas party games, we are asking people to save empty toilet paper rolls for a couple of activities. Mrs. Hein will put the word out when we have enough saved.
Last Week’s Friday Fun
I am white when I am dirty, and black when I am clean. What am I? Answer: a blackboard